Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Watch this

I am loving the BBC sitcom called Blessed. It's about a thirty-something couple in London with two children (you can see why I love it). If you have children and you haven't seen it you are missing out. Some of the dialogue is a bit heavy but it makes me cry with laughter at least once every week. It's on Fridays on BBC1.

You can read about it and watch a couple of video clips here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/b/blessed_999051007.shtml

I love the clip about the Family Desk Diary. We have a calendar in the kitchen where everything is supposed to be written down. Their conversation reminds me of one that J and I had when he suggested we go more technological, get me a Palm Pilot or something and 'sync' our diaries rather than just write them down in the kitchen. You can imagine my response.

No comments: