
Toby and J did some face painting this weekend. Tobes is supposed to have an ice cream cone on his face and J has a sun, rainbow and birds on his. They obviously had a good time.
Still fairly quiet here. J is in the States this week and this children and I have a busy week of classes, playdates and coffee with friends. Today we went to Monkey Music and then down to the playground at Greenwich Park. It's lovely to have these days to just focus on the children.
On Sunday we're off to Woolley Grange again. We went last year and loved it. It's such a fantastic place to do a lot of nothing. I'm looking forward to getting on the trampoline with Toby this year. I had a go last year but it was just a few months after my cesarean and I had to take it easy for fear that my guts would fall out. This year nothing will hold me back.
We're also taking our wellies so we can do some hiking around the grounds. Rosie even has a tiny pair of Kate's old wellies so I'm sure we'll all get out there and stomp around. I'm also really looking forward to the food. They have the most fantastic butter. Everything is organic, in season and locally produced and it is amazing. I'm living on soup and salad this week so I can really enjoy myself while we're away.
No comments:
Post a Comment