




It seems I'm constantly writing blog entries in my head then sitting down at the computer and going completely blank. I think it's because I'm usually here at the end of the day when I'm not exactly at my best.
Let's see... Toby has his class assembly at school today. His line was "Please turn off your mobile phones" and he did very well. We could hear him all the way at the back. I've got a few clips from the assembly which I'll post another time.
In the meantime here are a few recent photos. As I was downloading them I realised it's like a Mary Catherine fashion show. MC kindly passed on some of her lovely clothes that she had outgrown and Rosie wears them all the time. I'm sure Elizabeth will recognise the strawberry cardigan and hat and the little sweater dress. We get loads of compliments whenever Rosie wears them so thank you again!
The house move progresses, though slowly. We're hoping to move the week of 19 November. I've been devouring home decorating magazines and trying to channel my energy into jobs that I can do now like getting the sofa re-upholstered and ordering curtains for the new place. I just can't wait to get my hands on the place! Nothing makes my heart beat faster like a new project.
And speaking of projects, I went round to the former Friends secretary's house last night to do a handover of paperwork. I've got three folders full of stuff now and I'm looking forward to getting going. My first meeting as the official new secretary is 30 October and I'm really excited. It's so nice to use my brain a bit more and become a more operative part of the school community.
1 comment:
I am SO glad that you like the clothes.. and I love seeing Miss RR in them! :)
Post a Comment