Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jason's new toy




Have I mentioned that Jason is having a mid-life crisis? I'm always writing blog entries in my head. Some of them actually make it here but a lot of them don't and I can't remember what I've said and what I haven't.

Anyway, Jason is going through a mid-life crisis, man-opause, milestone, turning point... whatever you want to call it. Luckily it's all positive and he's worked hard and created a life that leaves him the freedom to explore lots of options... and buy some pretty cool stuff. This Mini is his new toy. It's all Jason's. I've ridden in it once so far and we've had it over a month. It's a reward for 20 years of hard work.

Now, I wonder what I want... Hmmm, I'll have to think about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sweet ride
I still love my jeep wrangler.