
Yesterday morning I was getting ready in the bathroom. It was Boxing Day and manic as usual in our house. Jason was trying to brush his teeth, the children were running around arguing and I was trying to put my make up on. I put on hand cream a few minutes beforehand (big mistake) went to curl my eyelashes, wasn't concentrating, my hand slipped and I ripped the eyelashes out of my right eye.
The initial pain and shock were bad but there was no blood, just an eyelash curler with what looked like a set of false eyelashes caught in it. Now I'm rocking a Clockwork Orange kind of look. God, I hope these lashes grow back quickly.
We had a fantastic Christmas, apart from the eye balding incident, and I'll post details and pics soon. Still coming down from it all.
1 comment:
Ouch!!! You poor thing! I have heard they grow back fairly quickly! :-)
Post a Comment