





I thought I would post some of the photos from our weekend. On Sunday we went up to Cambridge to see Jenny, Kieran, Jack and Kate. We met up at The Orchard, just about my most favourite place on the planet. It's a tea garden in Grantchester and you eat under the trees. It's surrounded by pastures and after eating it's always nice to walk across the fields to the river. Lazing under the trees, eating scones with jam and clotted cream, strawberries and cream, chatting with friends while the children run and play... what could be better.
After The Orchard we went back to Jenny and Kieran's house and had lunch in their garden. The children played in the sprinkler and the paddling pool and I think everyone ended up a bit wet by the end of the day. Tobes had a bath with Jack and Kate before we headed back to London, all of us happy and exhausted.
At 7.30 tomorrow morning the taxi comes to take us to Waterloo where we catch the Eurostar to Disneyland. I'm so glad we have something happy to look forward to right now.
2 comments:
have a fantastic time at Disneyland - can't wait to hear all about your adventures. You should post to your blog via Jason's blackberry! :)
The Orchard is on my list of stuff we MUST do while i'm there. I remember last time I was there, Carrie and I walked around and saw a cow, which I proceeded to pet. When we got back to Austin, i got really really sick and Carrie was convinced I was contracted Mad Cow Disease just from petting that one!
Post a Comment