Feeling much better after my day of frustration on Friday. When I read back through my post that day it sounds as if I'm very pro-globalisation and want for England to be more like America. That is definitely not true. I may love all of the convenience and ease of living in the States but I love England for all its quirks and differences. Why else would I continue to live here?
Jason is in Monte Carlo this week... and he says he's working. He also said that they organised a helicopter to take him from the airport to his hotel. Sounds like fun to me!
My recipe has been published in the Good Granny Cookbook by Jane Fearnley-Whittingstall. I was hoping they would include some of my stories about growing up in Texas but it's just the recipe (for Blackberry Cobbler) and my name. I am mentioned in the acknowledgements though, which is nice.
My next little escapade is taking part in a TV show called Real Women where ordinary women go out for ad campaigns against actual models. I think I must be completely mad to even contemplate this one. Especially since I've just learned that the ad they think I'm best suited for is the Ultimo campaign. I'm not sure my ego will survive the experience.
Still no new news on the flat. I've been to-ing and fro-ing between the management company and both estate agents this week but no new developments so far. The Canadians are apparently still interested and I've been doing my best to find answers to their many, many questions. The house is still available too so hopefully by some miracle it will still all come together.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment