Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthday girl



This is the invite for Rosie's birthday bash in a couple of weeks. It's obviously a Lazytown theme. This is our second Lazytown party. Toby had one for his fourth birthday two years ago.. That was back when Lazytown first came out so we had to make all of the stuff for his party. Luckily, Nikki was staying with us at the time and we put her to work. Toby still has the big number four that Nik made for the party on his bedroom wall.

It's easier this time around. The big commercial money-making machine is churning out Lazytown party stuff so I was able to buy napkins and cups and everything else we needed. I even bought invitations and got them all written out and sealed up... then realised I had put the wrong times on them! Being the thrifty girl I am (most of the time) I refused to pay for more invites and decided to make them instead. For Toby's party I put his face on Sportacus so it seemed only fitting that I do the same for Rosie, but with Stephanie this time.

The only drawback of this birthday is that it's at the end of half-term so quite a few friends will be away. We've hired a great entertainer though and I'm planning the usual party spread so I'm sure it'll be fun. As long as Rosie has a memorable good time I'll be happy.

No comments: