One cupcake stand, one pair of Disney Cars light-up trainers, six magazines, thirteen books, 100 mini candy canes, two bags of Hershey's kisses, two pairs of jeans, three pairs of Batman underpants, boxer shorts, undershirts, socks for the whole family, clothes, clothes, clothes, Benefit's Realness of Concealness and Some Kinda Gorgeous, Estee Lauder's Perfectionist eye pen (the closest thing to a magic wand I've ever seen), one pair of fancy 'feels like you're barefoot' Nike trainers, one T-shirt that says "Everyone loves a Southern girl", two pairs of ladies' shoes and all the other stuff that was bought, put into the suitcase and forgotten.
Plus all the stuff Mom has bought us including one T-shirt that says "Kiss my Southern roots", a jar of sweet potato butter, a jar of blueberry jam, DVDs, clothes, clothes and more clothes for the kids and the list goes on.
One item still in debate - the Bake and Fill cake pan. I really, really want it but I don't think I can get it in my luggage. I'm dreaming of the ice cream cakes I could make in this pan but I might have to buy another freezer to have space for them at home.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha - I totally feel you on that!! We always pack two extra bags inside our 'going over' bags just for that reason! Sounds like you've had a good haul so far!
We usually end up with Andrew holding bags on a scale in my parents' kitchen trying to stay under weight limits!
We miss you!
Post a Comment