I was bathing the children tonight and trying to get Toby to clean his willy. He's at the age when he needs to start retracting his foreskin and cleaning underneath, which he hates. I can understand that it might be scary or uncomfortable but it's got to be done because he keeps getting infections and an itchy willy. Toby and I were starting to argue about it and then he decided that he was bursting to wee. I lifted him out of the bath and while he was weeing I got Rosie out and dried her off.
Once Tobes finished his wee we went back to trying to clean his willy with me offering to do it (which was met with a very loud "NO!"). So I was standing there trying to encourage Tobes to pull back his foreskin and Rosie was pottering around the bathroom naked. Toby finally got frustrated and started shouting at me and I started shouting back that "WE NEED TO CLEAN YOUR WILLY". Our neighbors just love us. It was at this point that Rosie, without pausing in her play, dropped two corn-studded poops on the bathroom floor. I just managed to swoop her up before she stepped in it.
Thankfully, the poos broke the tension and Toby and I started laughing then he managed to clean his willy while I cleaned Rosie and the floor. Oh the glamour of motherhood.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow that beats the time you had mary catherine and i over for dinner and both she and toby managed to have wee accidents in your bathroom ...
if it makes you feel any better, i stepped in poo the other month and it totally squished between my toes and got everywhere..
motherhood rockz!
;-P
Tee Hee.... Oh boy do I remember having this fun with Barry and Oliver...lol... Thank goodness they are 16 & 17 now!... You've got all the fun to come..!... Love Debs xx
Post a Comment