Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Beauty salon receptionist
2. One of those annoying women who squirt you with perfume in a department store
3. Grants officer for an arts charity
4. Mom
[My addition}
Four jobs I have interviewed for but did not get in my life:
1. Underwater mermaid at Aquarena Falls
2. Door to door knife salesman
3. Vet's assistant (I passed out at the interview while he was neutering a cat)
4. Oil company director's PA (I booked and paid for a trip to Budapest instead of Bucharest during my trial period)
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. To Catch a Thief
2. Rear Window
3. Grease 2
4. Hot Fuzz
Four places I have lived:
1. Mesquite, Tx
2. Cambridge, England
3. Tokyo
4. London, England
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Nigella Express
2. Have I Got News for You
3. QI
4. University Challenge
Four places I have been:
1. Prague, Czech Republic
2. Hakone, Japan
3. Sydney, Australia
4. Nacogdoches, Texas
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Elizabeth
2. Nikki
3. Moms in the Friends group at school
4. Family
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Papa John's pizza
2. Those chocolate desserts that are cake on the outside and goo on the inside
3. Bread & butter
4. Cheese
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. On my parents' couch
3. Sitting in a coffee shop reading a good book
4. On an airplane going somewhere new
Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Hopefully moving (who knows at this point!)
2. Seeing Toby in the school nativity play.
3. Seeing Rosie's face on Christmas morning. This is the first year that she'll really get it.
4. Going to the Blackheath Christmas Eve procession with our little family.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment