He has also:
- Stripped our bed, including fitted sheet and mattress pad and poured a cup of water and a packet of cookies into the middle of it.
- Insisted that he wanted to eat my piece of toast even though he had the exact same thing on his plate. When I agreed and switched the pieces of toast he then came over and said 'No, I want the one on YOUR plate.'
- Dumped his legos, train set, puzzle pieces and leftover cereal in the middle of the living room floor and mixed the whole thing up with his hands like he was tossing a giant salad. I walked in during the salad phase of the fun.
- Pulled off one sock and shoved it under the couch then screamed at me for losing his sock.
I know there's more but the sleep deprivation provides a comforting form of amnesia. Probably some kind of survival instinct.
2 comments:
ooooh you're having one of THOSE kinda days. i'm sorry he's still ill. how are you feeling? :)
holy easter bunny! i hop things will improve soon and you will be able to ear less noise from such a little fuzzy tail. love, nana who is wearing ears on her head, eggs in her earlobes, a carrot around her neck and faking children into believing marshmallows are bunny tails!
Post a Comment