We all went to the doctor yesterday and the diagnoses went like this:
Toby: upper respiratory infection - antibiotics
Katherine: upper respiratory infection, sore throat - antibiotics
Jason: sinus infection that has moved into the eyes in the form of conjunctivitis (ewwww!) plus an upper respiratory infection - antibiotics and eye drops.
Oh joy.
Actually, we're doing OK. There comes a time when you just have to surrender and that's what we've done. J cancelled his trip to the States next week, I cancelled the viewings for this weekend and we are cocooning and resting.
Got a great link from Annelouise's website today. Does everyone know the Numa Numa Numa Hey song? It's from some Eastern European group and it's very catchy. I love it but if I'm watching the video I always change the channel when J comes into the room or else he will tease me mercilessly. The link is http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php and it's obviously a fellow lover of the song. Really got me giggling and dancing around this morning.
And other great news - Nikki got accepted at Central St Martins!! She's coming over in a few weeks to visit the school. She trying to decide between St Martins and UC San Diego. I can't imagine what it would be like to actually have family nearby. Fingers crossed that St Martins knows how to impress her.
OK, I'm going to go have another peanut butter and banana sandwich, take my medicine and rest.
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's antibiotics for me as well... they think it's either sinus infection or an abscessed tooth. ick. we're homebound as well. sorry jason had to cancel his trip :( but glad you're all three on the mend.
Oh no! I hope it's a sinus infection. That sounds easier to mend than an abscessed tooth. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Post a Comment