Toby has croup and it's the worst I've ever heard it. He gets it almost every time he gets sick and we can usually deal with it at home but it was very bad tonight. He was very wheezy and coughing. I'm stuck at home because I'm still so ill that I would've just slowed them down. Went back to the docs today and was given an inhaler for my cough. It's getting ridiculous. I'm waiting for a limb to fall off next.
I know Tobes will be fine but I hate just sitting here waiting for news. In these situations I'm usually the one pushing to the front of the queue, demanding attention and using every ounce of my Texan attitude to get those NHS butts in gear. It can be an absolute nightmare. One day we spent almost eight hours in emergency with Toby's croup. They're all so overworked and understaffed. I understand their frustration but when my baby is sick I really don't give a crap about staff shortages. I just want for him to be taken care of.
Friday, March 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment