Nikki is coming on Sunday! Unfortunately, she's leaving on Tuesday so it's a flying visit but I can't wait to see her. She arrives Sunday morning and I'm planning for us all to have lunch in the village and just hang out. Then on Monday Nikki is visiting St Martins so Tobes and I are going to go into London with her. The school is in Bloomsbury and I'm thinking we'll have lunch at Wagamama then Toby and I can hang out at the British Museum or Coram's Fields until Nikki is done with her visit. If we're still feeling energetic we might go over to my old stomping grounds in South Kensington and try to catch the arts and crafts exhibition at the V&A. They have four room mock-ups that I'd love to see. Then maybe dinner at Piereno's and home.
Very ambitious plans considering that I haven't been feeling very well. (Ugh, Ugh and double Ugh). Hopefully I'll be feeling a bit better and we can have a nice day out.
Had a very peaceful Easter holiday. The Easter Bunny left some treats for Tobes and we went to the local park and met up with some friends. We had an egg hunt and the kids played on the playground with their dads while us moms sat on the sidelines and gossiped. We came home and coloured some eggs so now I have a dozen multicoloured boiled eggs in the fridge. No idea what I'm going to do with them.
My two closest friends here in Chislehurst are moving! Mary and Nigel are moving in just a few weeks out to Reigate and George and Tim are moving deeper into Southern Kent. They have to vacate their rented house by October but they're hoping to find a place to buy and move before then. Eek! This has made us more focussed on our own move. The goal is to finish the house and get it on the market by the end of April. Still haven't seen anything great in Blackheath but we'll keep looking.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kath~ I have a great recipe for potato salad and deviled eggs if you want to get rid of those boiled eggs!! That's what we did with 2 dozen!!! Toot city! Love ya, Ang
Hey Kath~ I have a great recipe for potato salad and deviled eggs if you want to get rid of those boiled eggs!! That's what we did with 2 dozen!!! Toot city! Love ya, Ang
Post a Comment