
Tobes has had a wobbly tooth for ages and has been desperate for it to come out. Most of his friends have lost teeth already so the loss of Toby's first tooth has been a much anticipated event. Well, today was the day.
Toby was eating an apple this morning and the tooth almost came out. It was hanging by a thread but Toby wouldn't let anyone touch it. Finally, while we were eating pasta for lunch Tobes suddenly shouted and jumped up from the table. The tooth had finally come out. He is so thrilled and is planning to take in his coin from the tooth fairy for show and tell tomorrow.
It was a suprisingly moving event for me too. His tooth is so tiny and I feel a little sad seeing the signs of Toby's babyhood fall away. I need to buy some little satin bags to put their baby teeth in. I can keep them in the same drawer as Toby's umbilical cord stump. Thank goodness we didn't have him circumcised or I'm sure his little dried up foreskin would be tucked away in there too.
1 comment:
Awesome news for Toby! Congrats!
Post a Comment