Thursday, July 10, 2008

What lovely knockers

I'm so excited about buying the house, not least because I can indulge in some of my stranger obsessions again like door furniture. I could spend hours looking at doorknobs, letterboxes and knockers. I went to Restoration Hardware in the States for the first time in April and it was a virtually orgasmic experience. Poor Nikki had to stand there with me as I oohed and aahed. "God, look at those knockers! And the size of those knobs!"

I've found a great place online now. Look at this bell. The house is Edwardian so it would be perfect. And this bell push. Or we could have a bell pull instead.

I need to go take a cold shower now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Knock yersel' oot http://www.lassco.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, that website gives me goosebumps! I'll be a regular visitor.