i looooove pez! i think it's totally an american thing. i always liked the warner brothers ones, so like daffy duck and marvin the martian. i hang my head in shame and will admit to you that sometimes i used to eat the candy straight from the wrapper, bypassing the dispenser completely. there is no moderation in my life. :) yay toby and dash!
The candy is so funny. It always tastes of chewable vitamins to me. I used to hate my vitamins but I loved my Pez, go figure. And moderation is for wimps! ;-)
2 comments:
i looooove pez! i think it's totally an american thing. i always liked the warner brothers ones, so like daffy duck and marvin the martian. i hang my head in shame and will admit to you that sometimes i used to eat the candy straight from the wrapper, bypassing the dispenser completely. there is no moderation in my life. :) yay toby and dash!
The candy is so funny. It always tastes of chewable vitamins to me. I used to hate my vitamins but I loved my Pez, go figure. And moderation is for wimps! ;-)
Post a Comment