Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fame still awaits

Well, didn't hear back from Dove. Felt a bit down about it over the weekend, mostly because I had already spent the money in my head, but OK now. At least it was a new experience.

I've been sorting out the flat this week. I moved the furniture in the living room around on Monday. It's an improvement but still not how I'd really like it. We need a TV cabinet before I can get it just right. Then I sorted through the hall cupboard and put loads of stuff in the charity box. Cleaned out the storage under Toby's bed so he can actually keep some toys under there now. Today I cleaned out the bookshelves in the living room and organised the utility cupboard. Just felt like the place needed a good tidy. We basically shoved things into closets when we moved here then had Rosie two weeks later and everything just stayed put until now.

Speaking of Rosie, she's started pulling up on the furniture and is into everything. She can now say 'cracker' and 'banana' and nods her head yes and no (mostly no). It's so funny to suddenly be able to have a conversation with her. Admittedly they generally consist of 'Rosie, would you like a banana?'. Rosie nods yes. 'Rosie, are you ready to get out of the bath?' Rosie shakes her head no. 'Rosie, do you love your Mommy?' Rosie shouts 'dadadada'.

No comments: