We're not jumping for joy because we didn't get the asking price but we're satisfied, if not thrilled, with the outcome. The best news is that the couple buying the house have already sold their property and it's to an investor so there's no chain and we should be able to move very quickly.
The ideal for us would be to have Toby's birthday party here at the house at the end of July and then move the following weekend. I think we'll be able to make that happen.
The other good news is that I've managed to get Tobes into a great preschool in Blackheath. We were on a waiting list and we got a place because another family is moving away from the area. I'm so pleased. We're going visit them on Monday morning and do all the paperwork. He'll start 5 September so I'd really like for us to be moved and settled by then.
Going to look at some flats on Saturday. Soo excited!!
And then on Sunday we're off to Legoland with the lovely Mary Catherine and her parents. I can't wait to see Toby and MC together at Legoland. We're going to have so much fun. Looking forward to a really smashing weekend!
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment