We received some news last week that will have a huge impact on our lives - where Toby will be going to school. We applied at four different schools and Tobes made it into our second choice. The first choice was a very long shot so I'm not too disappointed. They had eight times the number of applications for the places available so I haven't even bothered to go on the waiting list.
In January Tobes will be starting at St Margaret's of Lee Church of England Primary School, or St Maggie's for short. Feels a bit strange for J and I, two heathens, to be sending Toby to a church school but they have a very balanced curriculum and a really excellent reputation. Even stranger to think that he'll be starting in January! Seems like he was just a baby in my arms a few days ago. I must admit that when I opened his acceptance letter I sat on the stairs and cried. I know I'll miss him so much when he's at school all day. What on earth am I going to do when he leaves home.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you'll have some more "kathy time" that's what
Post a Comment