
Got a major haircut this morning. Now, before anyone starts freaking out (Mom) I've just cut off all of my damaged, hormone-ravaged pregnancy hair and will grow it out again into something that is hopefully much more healthy. At the moment I like to think I'm channelling my inner French girl or maybe Cleopatra or Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface...
And the flat is officially on the market. We've had five viewings so far and are hopefully going to have an offer this week. Keep your fingers crossed. The Kellerton Road house has been taken off the market for a week to give us a chance to get under offer and then hopefully everything will proceed quickly. I'll let you know when the spec ends up on the agent's website so you can have a nose around. I know I would want to check out your house if you were selling! We just signed the contract though and the five viewings so far have come from them ringing around. We have two more scheduled early this week and hopefully lots more once the spec comes out. Someone must want to buy this flat!
5 comments:
Wow chopped all that hair off
did I convert the money correctly? Is that new house 1 mil?
Holy smokes that is a pile of cash
I know, it's crazy money but that's London. When I think what I would have in Texas for that price!
Your hair is lovely! Good luck with the house juggling :)
Annelouise
i love the hair! you do look like a very chic french woman. did you lighten it too??
Love the hair! :)
Post a Comment