Monday, July 30, 2007

House for sale

There must be something in the air. Mom and Dad moved last week. They bought a house in Lufkin and have returned to the place where it all began. We're in the throes of buying and selling and Jason's parents put their house on the market on Friday. Anyone interested in a lovely house in Cambridgshire with a beautiful English garden should check it out. It's a 4-bed house between 250,000 and 300,000 in Sawtry.

Jason is back at work today and the children and I are going to the Museum in Docklands. We're packing a picnic lunch and going with Toby's friend Max, his mum, brother and baby sister. That's right. Rachel and I will have five children between us. Should be interesting. Hope I make it home in one piece.

1 comment:

eBeth said...

Enjoy the Mudlarks gallery.. although last time we were there, they weren't letting children over a meter into the climbing frame area..

I'll wave from my building!
:)