Lovely day. Dropped Tobes off at holiday club, went to see the Hereford Gardens house then headed to Costa. The whole gang was there - Philippa and Little Joe, Marija, Marion, the Book Lady, The Smoker, Lily and her parents, etc, etc. Our little coffee clache, as Marion says.
Afterwards I came home and did some laundry (the dryer was fixed on Tuesday, hurray!) then picked Tobes up and went to his friend Finn's house for lunch. I really like Finn's mum, Jo, and we had a lovely lunch. Finn has a little sister Amelia who is almost three and all of the children played very well together. Jo and I ended up being monsters chasing Spiderman, a princess, a red Power Ranger and Rosie around the garden. Lovely afternoon.
We came home to have the flat valued by another agent and then had breakfast for dinner (bacon, toast, eggs and beans). Now if I can get the children to sleep at a decent time I might just manage to have a bit of quiet time tonight. I'm not getting my hopes up though.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment