Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Now I'm really shitting myself

They accepted our offer. Holy. Crap.

So now we just have to get our place sold. I had one valuation today and I've got another coming tomorrow. Hopefully in the next few days we can choose an agent and get the flat on the market.

At the moment my greater concern is getting Rosie to sleep. Tobes passed out about an hour ago but Rosie is holding out and is now running around the living room full of energy. They've been a real handful today. I've probably been distracted with all the house stuff and found it harder to cope too. Taking care of the children is a piece of cake... as long as you don't try to do anything else at the same time. Buying a house and selling the flat definitely qualifies as "anything else".

Gotta get this girl to bed before I lose my mind. Really need some quiet thinking alone time tonight.

2 comments:

Nikki B said...

holy shit!!! it looks gorgeous though.

eBeth said...

OH MY GOSH!