Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My brother is getting married!

My brother proposed to his girlfriend at the weekend and she accepted! They're hoping to get married in December but haven't set a date yet. I'm really excited for him. She seems like a really nice girl. Unfortunately, I've only met her once and it was after a very long day in Galveston. Nikki, Dyllin and I were almost delirious and had been laughing our heads off over some drug commercial that warns you could have 'anal leakage or a greasy discharge' if you take the drug. I'm guessing I probably didn't make the best first impression.

I'm hoping we can go over for the wedding but I'm getting conflicting advice about when newborn babies can fly. Gotta do some more research.

1 comment:

eBeth said...

when is baby Futurs due? From memory, I believe it is okay to fly with them after a shockingly short time frame. Like 2-3 weeks, I believe.

Congrats to your brother and to you on the adoption of a new sister in law! :) (ha ha - greasy discharge!)