Monday, September 19, 2005

Moving stuff - blah, blah, blah

Well, still haven't exchanged contracts but they think today may be The Day. I've heard that before so I'm not getting my hopes up. It does look like the moving date will be put off at least a week. Not great, but not the end of the world either. I'll just be glad to get there. At the moment it feels as if we're living between Chislehurst and Blackheath. Our house is here but Toby's school and most of our weekends are spent there.

We've started preparing for the move which makes it feel more real. Like it's really going to happen. This weekend we cleared out the bookshelves, toys and CDs and took a bunch of boxes to the charity shop. We've still got the attic, cupboard under the stairs and the garden shed to do as well as things like throwing out old toiletries and cleaning out Toby's arts & crafts cupboard. Anyone need a double-bed frame? Two wardrobes? What about a lawnmower? We've got a lot of stuff we need to get rid of before the move.y

No comments: