Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My boy

J was given a survival pack by one of his clients and it included some glow sticks. One of the perks of working in risk management, you're always prepared for natural disasters. Tobes has been playing with one of the glowsticks. He likes to pretend he's a superhero with amazing powers and he puts the glowstick down his trouser leg then says "I'm going to show you something you've never seen before. I have a magic bone. Let me get it out and show you."

Funny, I'm sure one of my highschool boyfriends used the same chat up line.

5 comments:

eBeth said...

that is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

That made me smile :-)

Anonymous said...

I swear Kath, before I even read the last part about a boyfriend I was thinking hmmmmm that sounds so familiar yet I didn't have a small child anywhere near my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

That was from Ang in Texas of course!!!

Anonymous said...

geez louise! you have got me rolling again! -Cary