A lot of talk about children, husbands, homes, food, travels and everything else that makes up domestic bliss.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Photos from International Day
The guy in a kilt is Toby's teacher Mr Wilson. Why didn't any of my teachers look like that? I might've paid more attention in class.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes its amazing how many women come up to me and ask if I am wearing any underwear when I am out in my kilt. Kilts make women so frisky...had I worn one in highschool things might have been different ha ha
2 comments:
Yes its amazing how many women come up to me and ask if I am wearing any underwear when I am out in my kilt. Kilts make women so frisky...had I worn one in highschool things might have been different ha ha
okay - mr wilson is a total dish, hubba hubba!
Post a Comment